- This event has passed.
500 Startups Miami Demo Day
November 1, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
ABOUT DEMO DAY
Miami Demo Day in an invite-only event for active & accredited investors to meet 10 innovative, high-growth startups, hand-selected and coached through the 500 Startups Miami Growth Program. Attendees will get a first look at the startups’ pitches, meet the founders, and network with other top-tier investors, corporate strategists, and press.
Join us on November 1st for this exclusive first crack at these companies and a chance to network. Plus, an opening address from City of Miami Mayor Francis Suarez.
MEET THE BATCH
About our batch:
Batch 1 of 500 Startups Miami Growth Program is made up of 10 high-growth tech startups disrupting business as we know it. The startups hail from Miami, Dallas, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Colombia, and represent an array of sectors that include fintech, AI for enterprise communications, fashion tech, event tech, edtech, fitness tech, food tech, productivity tech and more. All of them are in scale-up mode.
Here’s the next batch of 500 Startups Miami companies:
- Apptite is a marketplace of homemade and hand-crafted food, enabling micro entrepreneurs and independent Chefs to sell their meals directly to final consumers (São Paulo, Brazil).
- BabySparks LLC builds tools and programs to help parents engage their babies and toddlers in the critical areas of early development (Miami, USA).
- EADBOX is a platform to easily create and sell online courses with your own branded website (Curitiba, Brazil).
- Fanatiz is Netflix for live sports, distributing Latin America’s best soccer games to global audiences (Miami, USA).
- Fitpal is a subscription-based fitness passport for LATAM and managing system for gyms (Bogota, Colombia).
- Option Alpha is an all-in-one trading, education, technology, and community for retail investors (Miami, USA)
- Paranoid Fan is a global, multi-purpose social mapping platform that uses emoji maps to drive communication and mobility around live experiences (Dallas, USA).
- Renueva tu Closet is a social marketplace that connects women to buy & sell clothes they no longer wear (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Runrun.it is a time-centered work-tracking solution for service companies, complete with dashboards and AI enabled reports (São Paulo, Brazil).
- Yalochat is a conversational AI that builds relationships between companies and their users through messaging apps like WhatsApp (Mexico City, Mexico)
WANT TO INVITE SOMEONE?
Demo Day is an invite-only event. If you’d like to invite an active, accredited investor or their representatives, please have them register. We carefully vet each registered attendee to make sure they meet our audience criteria.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED?
If you’d like to volunteer or have general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to sponsor, email email@example.com.
For press inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.