- This event has passed.
Aminta Ventures + Miami Angels’ Female Angel Investor Bootcamp
March 9, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC-5
An Interactive Workshop for New Female Angels Interested in Investing in Startups across South Florida
Join Aminta Ventures and Miami Angels (formerly AGP Miami) for an immersive full-day Angel Investing Bootcamp, and learn the ins and outs of making the right decisions when investing in early-stage startups.
In this workship, we’ll cover:
– Intro to Startup Investing and Choosing Startups, led by Lisa Peddy, adviser, investor, and partner at Close Reach Partners
– Doing the Deal, led by Sofia Yague, partner at Private Advising Group
– Smart Money, led by Jim Ryan, investor, entrepreneur, adviser, and founder and CEO of Talk2Rep
Your ticket also includes lunch and time at the end of the day to effectively network after the program concludes.
Qualified participants interested in exploring membership will be connected with a Miami Angels mentor and have access to the group’s monthly member meetings for the 3 months following this workshop, starting with March’s meeting on Monday, March 19.
Is this workshop for you? Are you:
- motivated to make a difference in South Florida?
- willing to invest your time, talents, networks, and capital?
- earning an income of at least 200k/yr (or 300k/yr if married) and/or have a net worth of at least 1M (excluding your primary property)?
- already engaged in philanthropic giving, mentorship or sit on the board of an organization and looking to diversify your impact by making the jump into the world of startups?
- already active in entrepreneurship, and want to learn more about the ins and outs of angel investment?
Then join us and register now to secure your spot!