- This event has passed.
How to Build a Simple & Effective Website for Your Business
July 10, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm$30
Nowadays, a website is so essential in today’s marketplace, that it can make or break a transaction when your customers search for you online. After 18 years of experience in the Web design and IT industry, I can’t wait to share with you the best practices to have a Website that “speaks your business” the right way. We will discuss advanced marketing strategies and website platforms every business owner needs to know about. If your company’s website is still under construction even better! attend this training so we will give you insider tips and shortcuts when creating it, and how to avoid critical errors during its deployment. We’ll talk about:
1) the pros and cons of having your website designed by a developer, a web designer or even you!
2) How to register your domain and where to host your site.
3) Payment platforms and the pros and cons of each one.
4) Next, we will cover Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools, the best ways to organically increase your site’s rankings, and tons of free and effective online tools and cyber-venues to help you mega-boost the traffic and conversion you need.
5) Providing Information: Explaining the ‘who’, ‘what’, ‘why’, ‘how’ and ‘when’ of your business to both existing customers and potential customers.
6) Building/Expanding Your Brand Image: Having consumers associate your name with specific attributes/services/products.
7) Creating Relationships: Your website helps you to personalize your business and connect with your customers without having met them.
Book your seat on skillied.com!