Website 3AWW USA
Liaising on a daily basis with clients and the media; relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients and the media; monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients; develop client proposals and implement the PR activity; preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings; researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media; collating, analysing and evaluating media coverage; event management, including press conferences and promotional events; attending and promoting client events to the media; assisting with the production of client publications, such as in-house magazines; commissioning market research; coordinating studio or location photography; undertaking research for new business proposals and presenting to potential new clients; managing the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation, daily research of potential new clients and commercial tasks.
- Communication and media studies.
- English and creative writing.
- Social sciences.
- Interpersonal skills, good presentation skills, and confidence.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Good teamwork and negotiation skills.
- The ability to think strategically and good analytical skills.
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work on more than one project at a time.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Commercial skills to find new potential clients.
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org