AdMobilize, headquartered in Miami, FL with offices in London, UK; Bogota, Colombia; and Sao Paulo, Brazil is a venture-backed AI company with seamless solutions for implementing advanced computer vision technologies in the brick and mortar world. The company has one clear mission; connecting the physical world to the online grid. Our “drop in” solutions yield to each customer’s hardware/software needs. AdMobilize’s suite of analytics and engagement products are designed to be “Plug and Measure”, enabling real-time audience analytics and intelligence to be instantly activated at scale on any software/hardware platform. AdMobilize offers the industry’s most complete and accurate analytics/engagement solution for digital signage, OOH, DOOH, retail, live events, small business, malls, restaurants, and beyond. AdMobilize is a computer vision company making sense of the physical world.
- Work closely with multi-site software teams to coordinate with your counterparts from around the globe to deliver software features that support advanced packaging equipment.
- Plan for reliability by designing and deploying systems to work across our multiple platforms.
- Implementation and testing.
- Excellent software engineering skills in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of image/video analysis/manipulation.
- Leadership to junior staff.
- Participating in peer code reviews and collaborative development with other developers and quantitative finance analysts.
- Designing and implementing flexible, maintainable, correct and efficient C++ code.
- Background in Computer Science (e.g. 4-year).
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Fluent in English (other languages considered an asset. Spanish is a plus) with a proven track record of presenting to and influencing senior management.
- Strong experience leading software development efforts.
- Ability to direct junior developers and review their code.
- Natural tendency to get along well with others in a very close team environment, and ability to communicate well with designers and developers alike.
- Application networking technologies (e.g. gRPC, MQTT).
- Knowledge and experience in debugging applications on Linux platform.
- Experience with any development-focused ticketing systems.
- Strong Object-Oriented programming and design skills, with experience in C++.
- Proficient in C++11/14 development.
- Proficient in GIT version control system.
- Experience in development in linux environments.
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and properly prioritize multiple projects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com