We are a tech startup that offers scalability tech solutions to our clients including web design, e-commerce design, search engine optimization, ux design, software development, and other business solutions.
We are currently seeking candidates with web and online marketing related sales experience for business-to-business sales of web design, ux/ui design, software development, and digital marketing services. We are looking for professional, enthusiastic, polished, hard working candidates who are looking for a rewarding career in sales and marketing in the growing tech industry!
The Account Executive position offers potential candidates the opportunity to establish superior consulting and communication skills, offer a scalable large business solution in a small business environment, and grow into a senior sales management position by gaining valuable experience selling to executive level decision makers – CEO, CFO, President, and Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
As an Account Executive, you will be primarily focused on developing new business as well as maintaining and building upon existing clients. We are looking for someone who has extensive knowledge of web development terminology, as well as knowledge of seo, ppc, and conversion strategy, plus a loveable personality that can win over top executives for their online marketing solutions.
The number one trait we look for is communication skills. Whether you have had a little or a lot of experience in sales, the ability to build rapport, establish value, discover client’s needs, and present yourself and our services well will show us that you have what it takes to represent our tech solutions agency.
• Set-up Appointments with decision makers
• Provide a business consultation and analyze their current business needs and growth strategy
• Contact prospective clients and conduct lead prospecting online
• Attend business networking events and connect with potential clients
• Maintain client communications daily through email and phone calls
• Develop new client relationships and build upon existing relationships
• Use our CRM system to manage your contact database
• Excellent written and verbal skills, high level attention to detail
• Computer savvy and have knowledge of software development, online marketing and/or web design
• 1-2 years previous work experience with business solutions sales, seo, or web development
• 1-2 years previous sales or customer service experience, additional training will be provided
• Previous app development, web design or seo sales experience will be strongly considered but not a requirement
• Trustworthy, reliable, and able to multi-task efficiently
• Passion, spark, intelligence, well spoken, strong work ethic, lovable personality
This is a full-time position
Work hours are from 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday.
There will be an opportunity to move into sales management for candidates that show potential.
Pay will include base salary plus commissions.
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Image already added
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com