Website SOP Technologies
We're passionate about the environment and new technologies.
SOP Technologies is a Miami-based environmental tech company on a mission to Stop Ocean Pollution. Winners of the 2017 American Entrepreneurship Award, our startup has delivered products to cities in Florida and California, and we’re expanding our geographic reach and product portfolio. We work with government entities and private businesses to bring digital and physical solutions to address the issues relating to stormwater pollution.
We’re seeking a Senior Sales Executive to increase new and recurring sales of our stormwater technologies for municipal Public Works departments, Engineering Firms, and Construction Firms.
You’ll report directly to the CEO and will be instrumental for the development of sales strategies, key performance indicators, and following through on sales objectives. If you can work with minimal supervision, enjoy presenting to customers, and have a passion for new technologies and the environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Performance Objectives / Responsibilities
- You will be expected to have a book of business of past and/or current government agencies, engineering firms, construction firms, and architectural firms that you have sold to (preferably in Florida)
- Develop long term strategies to grow our customer base
- Mainly operate as a “hunter” for new business, and a “farmer” for strategic accounts
- Quickly learn about new technologies in order to present them effectively to leads and customers
- Work with clients and internal team members to develop innovative solutions to stormwater challenges
- Lead the marketing of projects including client meetings, proposal preparation and presentations
- Be an active member in professional organizations
- 10+ years of experience (preferably in the technology, environmental or government sales field in the Florida market)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven success in business development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to give oral presentations and interact well with staff, clients and regulatory agencies
- Must be self-directed and work well with others
- Experience selling to municipal governments and an understanding of government procurement processes, timeframes and best practices for government sales
- Ability to provide junior team members with directions and coaching
- Valid Driver’s License
- Spanish is a plus
- Salary and bonuses dependent upon level of skills and experience
- Stock options are also available
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://soptechint.com/careers →