Website SoundBite Inc.
SoundBite is looking for a motivated, self-driven individual with a willingness and eagerness to learn! Having just began beta testing our new application, SoundBite, we are looking to add a hardworking Marketing Communication Manager to our team that shares our passion for the tech space. This is an exciting position being part a vibrant, growing tech startup.
As the Marketing Communication Manager, you will be responsible for SoundBite’s digital marketing and community outreach efforts. You will spearhead organic marketing campaigns that have the power to convert and draw attention to our brand. We are looking for someone who takes a hands-on approach to marketing. Meaning, you’re willing to get your hands dirty. You don’t need someone to tell you what to do. You know the customer funnel and what it takes to grab and retain a customer’s attention. Your goal will be to extend our reach and create massive brand awareness for an application that will change the way people communicate via their mobile phones.
Some of Your Responsibilities Will Be:
• Community Outreach – We want our community engaged. That means networking with startups, actively seeking out opportunities to spread our mission whether that be setting up the CEO with interviews or pitching the press and seeking outside opportunities for growth.
• Social Media Management – Create our social media channels – and killer tactics to keep our online audiences engaged – along with optimized content that drives brand awareness and traffic.
• Content Creation – Be responsible for the content management of our website, app, and more. This includes ensuring consistency across all channels, brainstorming new ways to build awareness, creating email nurturing paths, and testing content with our audiences (Experience A/B testing is a huge plus.)
• SEO – We are looking for someone who can create a fully comprehensive SEO strategy using white-hat tactics that fosters measurable results.
• Building Brand Awareness – Build landing pages that decrease our bounce rate, target our different personas, and help our audience members understand who we are and what we stand for.
• Collaboration – Work with key stakeholders to ensure that the brand is being properly portrayed online and off line. You’ll be helping us with our brand strategy and development.
If you couldn’t tell, this is an all-hands-on-deck type of role. Sound good so far? Well, keep reading!
The Right Person for This Role Will Have:
• Outstanding written communication and verbal skills
• Drive, competence, flexibility and a willingness to learn
• The ability to organize, manage multiple projects at once, and be flexible / adaptable (This is a startup. Last-minute projects happen.)
• No problems conducting business conversations via phone and web meetings on a daily basis
• Applied knowledge and the ability to use available evidence, logical means and processes to investigate and resolve problems with a high degree of accuracy
• Effective time management and personal accountability
• Great people skills. You’re a team player.
• Finally, and most importantly, excitement for what we are creating here at SoundBite.
• 5+ years’ experience in a marketing or public relations role
• Proven track record of success
Note: This is a chance to shape something great. Make the role your own. We don’t micromanage, and we definitely don’t hover. We’re seeking someone who can grow within our startup and bring their own ideas to the table.
If you are passionate about making an impact in the tech startup scene, we are looking for you! We’re a young company and we want to grow fast, so we need your help to do it. If that sounds good, send us your updated resume for immediate consideration.
$85-$90k, .25%-.5% equity
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://angel.co/l/27z7s8 →