Website The Millennium Alliance
Education, Transformation, Leadership
We are currently looking for experienced Account Managers to join our National Assembly sponsorship sales team. The event sponsorships you sell will be targeted to B2B organizations. Successful candidates will have an existing network of technology vendor clients within the Fortune 500 space and the ability to build on that in multiple industries.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Experience prospecting Senior Executives at Global 1000 companies
· Proven track record of success in conference/event and/or media sales and stellar account management
· 2-5+ years sales experience, including cold calling
· Be meticulous with details and possess stellar closing and follow-up skills
· Have excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
· Four year degree in Business, Communication or Marketing required
· Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities
· Strong knowledge of CRM specifically Sales Force
· Ability to utilize search engines and other business resources to gather relevant data and facts and be able to synthesize and apply the information appropriately
· Create and manage a pipeline of prospects in order to grow the sponsorship client base.
· Sell Event Sponsorships to technology suppliers in up to 3 Business to Business National Assemblies a year
· Immerse yourself in your key markets in order to stay abreast of pressing industry challenges/trends.
· Must be able to communicate effectively about the corresponding industry to senior level executives
· Manage accounts on-site at events or from the office including pre-event meetings, setup support, onsite logistics assistance, and post-event feedback session.
· Build strong relationships with clients and prospects, as well as work closely with the internal CRM to prospect and close sponsorship sales
· Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales process, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling
· Coordinate with client services team and product team to ensure sponsors receive promised deliverables
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org