- This event has passed.
🤓 Open Discussion : The Great Hack Documentary
December 14, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC-5
Because Christmas is around the corner, we are doing plenty of things to get cozy while we continue learning new things. This time, we have organized a two series event :
– A screening in Netflix Party (you can register here: https://www.meetup.com/Learn-to-Code-in-Miami/events/274966370/), where you will see a documentary while you can share your comments in real-time with other Ironhackers
– This webinar! Where we will discuss the documentary with a Data Expert happening the Monday after the screening.
🔐// Secure your spot now // 🔐
The webinar will happen on December 14th, and you can register here to save your spot!
This webinar will be a discussion with one of our Data Experts around the topic of Data Ethics and Data Privacy, as well as a little introduction to how Machine Learning and Algorithms work nowadays and why everyone seems to be talking about lately.
If you wonder how companies treat our data, how your phone “knows” so much about you, and in general, you’d like to explore a little bit more the horizons of Big Data, this is a great discussion session to attend!
🤓 // What you can expect // 🤓
– An introductory talk by our guest explaining how does Machine Learning work, how companies use our data nowadays, and why is such a hot topic.
– A more interactive part where we will be expecting your opinions and ideas!
– We expect that you have watched the Great Hack in our screening or by yourself before, even though is not mandatory!
⚡️// Take your career to the next level //⚡️
Are you interested in becoming a digital professional? Applications for our upcoming bootcamps are open: https://www.ironhack.com/en