- This event has passed.
12th Annual 2018 State of the CIO
March 14, 2018 @ 7:00 am - 12:30 pm
Reserve your spot today!
We encourage you to signup early to avoid disappointment. Last year the State of the CIO was completely sold out both for attendees and sponsors. With the addition of keynote speaker and futurist Christina “CK” Kerley, we expect a packed house!
Gold Sponsorships available for Only $1000 and the package includes:
- Ample free parking for you and your booth staff
- 2 free event passes
- Continental Breakfast
- 6-foot event table draped and skirted
- Logo with click-through on the CIO website and promo material
- Brand exposure to the regions top Tech Community
- Attendee List
- Bring your retractable banner, table drape, and collateral!
Meet Your Keynote Speaker
Powerhouse speaker, futurist, and professor, Christina “CK” Kerley pushes Fortune 500s AHEAD of the curve through the 10+ tech that will dominate the next 10 years. A forerunner in 20 years of digital revolutions, CK’s electrifying performances captivate executive audiences through insights and inspirations across a sweeping set of next-generation technologies and trends.
Meet Your Moderator
Gary Beach brings more than 30 years of information technology publishing experience to his role as publisher emeritus of IDG’s CIO magazine. Beach is a highly regarded spokesperson throughout the United States and the global technology industry and he has testified on key issues facing the IT industry before the U.S. House and Senate.
Download the Official Flyer
The State of the CIO flyer is a great way to spread the word about this terrific event. Download, print, and pop it on your bosses desk. There are many good reasons to attend the 2018 State of the CIO but the most important will be your takeaway. Download
Company & Job Title Report!
When deciding how to allocate resources for an event, whether that’s your time or your precious marketing budget, it helps to know a bit about the target demographic. We’ve assembled a list of companies and job titles that have attended recent past State of the CIO events. Download
- 07:00 am – Sponsor registration and setup
By-Invitation only CIO Breakfast:
- 07:00 am – 07:30 am – Registration for ‘Invitation-only CIO Breakfast
- 07:30 am – 08:30 am – Breakfast, Presentations, and Networking
State of the CIO General sessions:
- General registration opens at 07:30 am
- 08:30 am – 10:00 am – Breakfast, networking, and one-on-one vendor meetings
- 10:00 am – 10:15 am – 2017 State of the CIO introduction and announcements
- 10:15 am – 11:00 am – Keynote Address
- 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – State of the CIO Panel Discussion
- 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm – Closing remarks
In the past 4 years alone:
- 15 Scholarships awarded across Miami-Dade, Broward Counties
- Attended by over 1200 I.T. Decision Makers
- More than 130 local and regional companies represented
Delegates can expect:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Network with top local and region I.T. decision makers
- Learn from subject matter experts who ‘live the job’ on a daily basis
- Your attendance supports the CIO Council of South Florida Scholarship Fund
- Reserved table for 10 available
Who should attend:
- CIOs, CTOs, Senior I.T. Managers
- I.T. Influencers
- I.T. Analysts and Consultants
- I.T. Entrepreneurs
- Directors of I.T. and Infrastructure
- I.T. Decision Makers and Procurement Managers