- This event has passed.
3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions
August 31, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT$199
Topic : 3-Hour Excel Automation Boot Camp: Top Ten Excel Functions, Lookup Functions
Offer : (10% Off) On New Signup
This webinar covers THREE intermediate to advanced features of Excel that provide automation within the application.
Formulas are equations that can perform calculations, return information, manipulate the contents of other cells, test conditions, and more. Explore what are considered the top 10 functions.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Learn many statistical functions including SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN and COUNT
- Use IF and its counterparts COUNTIF, SUMIF, and AVERAGEIF
- Calculate dates using TODAY, NOW
- Learn many functions to manipulate text once imported including LEFT, RIGHT, TRIM and CONCANTENATE
- Learn the arguments in the VLOOKUP function
Speaker Profile :
Cathy Horwitz is Keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills. She is believes that when your employees know the capabilities of the software they use, they will demonstrate improved productivity, will be more efficient and will be able to problem solve more easily.
Contact Info :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1 302-830-3132