- This event has passed.
Assertive or Aggressive? Assertiveness Skills for Executives, Managers, Supervisors and HR Professionals
February 27, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST$179
Topic : Assertive or Aggressive? Assertiveness Skills for Executives, Managers, Supervisors and HR Professionals
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2IJONA) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Assertiveness skills are required for any working professional to contribute to the organization. Management jobs demand a professional to manage the expectations of both the organization and its employees. Such jobs are inherent in taking on stress and responsibility. An organization’s success depends on one’s ability to lead and such leadership is a combination of communication skills, ability to build relationships and composure when handling situations especially when emotions are often running quite high.Assertive Communication
Areas Covered in the Session :
- What exactly is assertive? How much is enough and how much is too much? Where is the line and what is is the difference?
- Managing emotional pressure – how to handle your cool at work when everyone else is losing theirs
- Dealing with people who “push your buttons”
- Tips for speaking in groups or in public to assure a confident impression
- Maximizing your natural communication differences to your advantage in solving problems, during conflicts, in negotiations and thorny situations
- Informational inquiry vs adversarial battle
- Strong communication skills: Active listening and assertive speaking
- Overcoming fear of negotiation
- Staying off the people and staying on the problem
- Aiming for a win/win outcome without giving up too much
Speaker Profile :
Teri Morning, MBA, MS, specializes in solving company “people problems.” Teri is the founder and President of Hindsight Human Resources. Teri also sources HR software solutions for incident tracking, employee relations, safety (Incident Tracker), compensation (Compease) and performance management (Performance Pro).
Contact Info :
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +1 302-830-3132