Best Practices in Virtual Onboarding
March 10, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Global Wizdom is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Key Take Away:
How to successfully onboard new employees in a virtual or hybrid format to build employee engagement early on and improve retention down the line.
Join us to learn about trends, current best practices, and how to organize the new hire experience VIRTUALLY in order to build commitment, confidence, and competence.
We will include how to integrate technology, such as mobile chatbots and mentoring applications which will engage and inspire your new talent to quickly grasp the knowledge and skills they will need to perform in the new job.
Why waste time? Get your new hires up to speed immediately so that they can rapidly contribute to the achievement of your desired business results. Join us to see the latest in onboarding technology and design principles to incorporate into your process for your new hires, even those working from home!
Why Should You Attend:
You’ve hired the best. Don’t lose them due to poor onboarding. Millions of dollars can be added to the bottom line by developing and implementing a well-thought-out process that matches employee expectations. Design, develop, and implement a fabulous virtual onboarding program to help them become fully engaged, productive, and successful – fast!
Areas Covered in the Session:
• How to design a 90-day virtual onboarding process that reduces the time it takes to get new employees up to speed
• How to provide your virtual organization with the right mobile applications for tablets and smartphones
• How to design and develop the content and learning activities to be used in the onboarding process
• How to use manager, buddy, and new employee checklists in the process
• How to measure and communicate the business impact and contribution your new onboarding process delivers
• Innovative case examples
• Your Questions
Speaker: Rupinder Kaur
Rupinder Kaur holds a Master’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
In her role as Lead Talent Management Consultant for Integral Talent Systems, Inc., based in Silicon Valley, California, she manages employee engagement initiatives for a broad range of clients in industries such as health care and government.