- This event has passed.
Bridges Unite: Women in Wellness Edition inspired by ESPN
May 4, 2017 @ 6:15 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
ESPN has joined forces with Bridges Unite to bring you our Women in Wellness Edition.
It’s a timeless and challenging question: How can any of us achieve wellness by making work-life balance a reality?
Join us for an exciting panel to explore:
- What does work-life balance actually mean?
- Whose responsibility is it to solve? What’s the role of the institution and the individual?
- Most importantly, what are tangible and actionable suggestions.
· 6:15p Registration & Networking
· 7:00p Panel Kick-off
· 7:50p Q&A – Closing remarks
· 8:00p Networking and live music
- VeroYoga Life Coach, Chair of the Global Yoga Community Board, World Happiness Summit 2017
- Elizabeth Bracero Fitness Expert, Model, Writer and Health Coach.
Street parking through PaybyPhone (Code 30939)
There are parking lots near the venue so give yourself extra time.
Snacks and drinks will be provided
Seating is first come first serve so please come on time.
Bridges is a diverse network who looks to be inspired and empowered by connecting with like-minded women who are strongly committed to expanding their knowledge and connections.
Our goal is to help each other improve our businesses, careers, personal and philanthropic endeavors. Labels do not define us, we are all connected.
Together we stand to grow, support, lead, partner up and bond.