- This event has passed.
Can a Culture of Curiosity Minimize Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation?
February 26, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ESTFree
Topic : Can a Culture of Curiosity Minimize Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation?
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2IJONA) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Now, more than ever, tensions are at an all-time high in corporate and nonprofit workplaces and conference and board rooms in every industry. The #MeToo movement has elevated a global consciousness around issues of all forms of harassment. But long before Roger Ales, Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Kevin Spacey and many more high-profile celebrities were accused of inappropriate and often; illegal behavior, workplace discrimination and harassment in all forms, has been a pervasive problem; too often unreported and too often ignored.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Updated definitions of harassment, discrimination and retaliation in today’s workplaces
- The devastating impacts to individuals and whole organizations when discrimination, harassment and retaliation remain unchecked in our workplaces
- A Culture of Curiosity. What it is and what are the specific behaviors expected? How does it develop and is it sustainable? What does the science tell us?
- How leaders can lead demonstrating their personal commitment to changing culture
- Practical suggestions for actions anyone can do right now, to create a new Curiosity Culture.
Speaker Profile :
Sheila Krejci, M ED is key note speaker at Ijona Skills and she is an author, master facilitator and consultant at Sheila K Consulting, Inc. has trained and coached hundreds of corporate leaders, police and fire support staff, professional, technical and support employees and elected officials to recognize and mitigate the risks of inappropriate and destructive workplace behaviors, participate in the investigation of harassment and discrimination claims and model critical behaviors that encourage respect for healthier, happier, more productive workplaces.
Contact Info :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1 302-830-3132