- This event has passed.
Charismatic Leadership: Be the Person People CHOOSE to Follow
February 27, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST$179
Topic : Charismatic Leadership: Be the Person People CHOOSE to Follow
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2IJONA) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Charisma is a mysterious quality that makes people want to follow you. They will want to be part of your team and they will be influenced by your opinions and suggestions. You will become the leader they CHOOSE to follow, not HAVE to follow because of your place on the organization chart. This is a key component in moving from a manager to a savvy leader.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Use your personal attributes to your advantage
- Be confident in your abilities to handle challenging situations
- Speak authoritatively as needed
- Be assertive even when petrified inside
- Move projects forward in spite of barriers
- Tackle difficult conversations with increased conversation skills
- Be authentic and sincere when interacting with others
- Be empathetic at appropriate times
- Model the principal components of personal power
Speaker Profile :
Karla Brandau is Keynote S peaker at Ijona Skills. She is a leading authority on leadership for a more productive workforce. She has educated managers with her proven leadership systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire her, invite her back for repeat engagements.
Contact Info :
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +1 302-830-3132