- This event has passed.
CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ Course (New Version FC0-U61)
October 29, 2018 @ 9:00 am - November 2, 2018 @ 4:00 pm EDT$1,550
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ course is the perfect training for those who are considering IT as a career, or want to start diving on the IT field as a new career or considering a career change. The course cover all the foundational concepts that are needed to work on IT and give you foundational skills to be part of this area. It is considered a good choice for those who works on IT companies and have job titles not related to field work, for example, sales people, administrative people, legal departments, etc.
Candidates will prepare themselves for CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U61 certification exam, which measures foundational skills for those considering a career in IT and later considering the pursuit of a CompTIA A+ or similar certification. Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to:
- Comprehend notational systems, illustrate the basics of computing and explain the value of data and troubleshooting.
- Know how to set up and install common peripheral devices to a laptop/PC or secure a basic wireless network.
- Manage applications software, understand the various components of an operating system and explain the purpose of methods of application architecture.
- Comprehend programming language categories, interpret logic, and understand the purpose of programming concepts.
- Able to explain database concepts, structures, and purpose, as well as understands methods used to interface
- Understand confidentiality, integrity, and availability concerns of secure devices and best practice methods.
The course will be delivered online using our Virtual Class Training platform, in english language from 09:00am to 04:00pm starting october 1st. and ending October 05th.
The cost of the course includes:
- Training delivered by CTT+ certified trainer Luis Lobo.
- Official comptia courseware (ebook, assessment, videos and labs).
- Certification exam voucher (1 per student).