- This event has passed.
Customer Journey Mapping (Online)
April 3, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT$99
About This Class
Consumer empathy. It’s the key to successful product strategy, design, and marketing. Through it, we find unanswered questions, unmet needs, and idea catalyzing behaviors. But building a business, product, or service around a point-in-time understanding of your consumer is a strategy destined to fail. To successfully create an offering that dramatically shifts behavior, organically generates habitual engagement, and promotes a profitable viral cycle, we must first understand the consumer journey.
This introductory workshop will teach you a multidisciplinary approach to consumer journey mapping research, design, and implementation. Having successfully designed and implemented consumer journey maps for clients like Anthem Blue Cross, Sprint, Target, and Taco Bell, this team of subject matter experts will use real project expertise to equip you with the approach, tools, and knowledge to successfully employ consumer journey mapping in product design, service design, marketing, and business design.
Participants of this workshop will learn:
● Where and how to find the necessary data and research inputs to customer journey maps ● Proven consumer journey map design methodologies used for major brands and products ● How to implement consumer journey maps as shown by real business case studies
- Workshop attendees will receive a full recording of the entire session for their reference.
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
- This course will occur completely online using Zoom and Slack.
- Course set up information will be emailed to all students signed up around 24 hours before (and again an hour before) your course launches.