- This event has passed.
How Dove Leveraged Emotional Visual Storytelling to Create Positive Change
March 20, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm EDT
Businesses large and small struggle to get their message out in today’s crowded media landscape. From social networks to videos to blogs and more, your customer’s attention is more divided than ever before. And as our attention spans dwindled, the Internet shifted toward visual communications as people captured more photos and videos with more powerful phones.
New value-driven communication strategies are clearly needed to break through this highly fragmented and cluttered communications landscape. In this presentation, Shlomi Ron, co-founder at the Visual Storytelling Institute will introduce you to the new and rapidly evolving visual storytelling best practices you can apply to jumpstart your marketing strategy in 2017 and empower your customers’ lives.
What you will learn at our Meetup:
- What is visual storytelling? And why should business leaders care?
- How our brain is natively wired to process visual content and respond better to stories.
- Fascinating evidence from key psychology experiments including a hands-on drill.
- What are the behavioral buttons top brands such as Dove, Airbnb and others have used to trigger emotional resonance.
- Actionable best practices you can apply to your business strategy today and in 2017.