About This Workshop
Email is one of the highest performing digital marketing channels, requiring its own unique set of content, marketing, and design considerations. However, with the tens of hundreds of emails people receive every day, you must learn how to distinguish your email from the rest. In this session, you’ll learn how to develop and drive email strategy, best practices and principles for getting users to take action, simple strategies and A/B tests to maximize conversions, and what to measure and track.
- Best practices for email marketing and how using performance-driven email design can deliver results
- Best practices and principles for mobile email optimization
- Improve the open rate and click through rates of emails
- How to write subject lines that will solicit higher number of opens
- Understand how to use data analysis to optimize email performance
- Learn how to track campaigns and conversions and how to report these numbers
- How and what to A/B test
Laptop. This class is designed for anyone that is responsible for creating email at their company/business—marketers, designers, founders, etc.!