- This event has passed.
Email Survival Skills with Microsoft Outlook [Webinar]
March 31, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT$239
Topic : Email Survival Skills with Microsoft Outlook
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2IJONA) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Is managing your Inbox and surviving the daily deluge of email every day a full-time job? Then sign up for this webinar and learn how to survive the heavy load of tasks and the constant stream of trivia that arrives via email. You will gain insight into how to work from a clean Inbox and how to reduce what flows into your Inbox while expediting email processing.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Expanded click and drag techniques
- Innovative ways to use signatures
- Conversation features such as “Ignore,” “Clean Up” and Junk mail settings
- Grouping conversation topics with “Show As Conversations”
- Voting buttons to gather preferences
- Quick steps and Quick Parts to automate the routine
- Customizing column headings
- Clearing your Inbox every day
- Handling work assigned to you via email
- Using reminders effectively
- Setting up categories to visually sort emails
Speaker Profile :
Karla Brandau is Keynote Spe aker at Ijona Skills. She is a leading authority on leadership for a more productive workforce. She has educated managers with her proven leadership systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, and BYD America. Over 85% of the organizations who hire her, invite her back for repeat engagements.
Contact Info :
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +1 302-830-3132