- This event has passed.
Employee Retention in Challenging Times: Coming out of the Crises into an Unknown New Normal (Webinar)
July 14, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT$139
Topic : Employee Retention in Challenging Times: Coming out of the Crises into an Unknown New Normal
Offer : (10% Off) On New Signup
The economy has shifted. The new normal is in transition, not here yet, and still unknown as to what to really expect. Businesses are struggling to stay solvent and at the same time, relevant to their current clients. The focus is conserving cash, being lean, making painful decisions.
Areas Covered in the Session :
Everything has changed. We have a dispersed workforce with flexible work schedules. We start off with learning the best practices to keep your employees engaged and looking forward to a return to business.
- the three most critical strategies you can have to adopt to the new normal.
- what everyone’s expectations are coming back to a work environment
- how to set your BHAG – Big Hairy Audacious Goals
Engagement Outline :
- Learn the 5 fundamental qualities of leadership that inspire and engage your talent
- Understand what really motivates employees – how to find out and support it
- share your core values to get buy-in
Speaker Profile :
Bruce Lee is an international event speaker, who brings practical business leadership, training and management experience gained in a good cross section of industries:
- Charter Bank branch management and Alberta Manager for the VISA credit card Division of a Canadian Bank,
- Senior marketing representative for a fully integrated Canadian oil and gas company,
- Senior executive recruiter, establishing a consultant/referral partner office in England.
Contact Info :
Email : email@example.com
Phone : +1 302-830-3132