- This event has passed.
Engineering Growth | Refresh Miami Summer Startup Series
August 29, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Conversion Marketing at Dropbox
You’ve spent the summer learning about prototyping, validating, and financing your ideas, so now you need to learn how to get traction.
This month we’re happy to announce Alex Yen as our keynote speaker. Alex has been with dropbox for over 3 years now and has helped grow their business using the latest in Conversion Marketing (Growth Hacking) techniques.
When: August 27th (Next Week)
Where: Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science
6:30 pm – 7:45 pm
8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
When: August 29th, 9AM-12PM
Where: Kellogg School of Management
(95 Merrick Way, Coral Gables, FL 33134)In the workshop, we’ll discuss tactical ideas for growth, covering topics such as:
– Foundations: what building blocks do you (probably) need to have?
– Growth math: what numbers should you think about (and how)?
– Disciplined approaches: what could a systematic growth process look like?
– Growth teams: who do they consist of?
– Other considerations, e.g.: third-party tools vs. in-house; incremental vs. “shoot for the moon” ideas; growth as art vs. science; prioritization.
|Have a question?Ask an expert! Join us as we continue our Knowledge Towers Experiment.Towers
Learn how the leading startups are integrating engineering with marketing in 2015.