- This event has passed.
FIU Engineering Workshop: Network Security and Systems Engineering
February 8, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm UTC-5
Join Us For An Engineering Workshop.
Ethical hacking, Forensics, Malware Analysis – stay updated in evolving network security landscape.
Systems Engineering, Total Quality Management, Six Sigma – learn the latest tools on processes and project management.
Join us to learn about the latest industry topics and how you can fit school into your life, without interrupting your career.
– Network with faculty and enrollment specialists and connect with fellow peers
– Start your application
– All event attendees will receive an application fee waiver
– Appetizers and beverages will be served
Workshop topics will include:
– Quality Management in Engineering
– Leveraging Tools for a Minimally Staffed Security Operation
– DNS Security
Join us at our workshops to learn about hot industry topics and how FIU’s fully online Master of Science in Computer Engineering: Network Security and Master of Science in Engineering Management: Systems Engineering programs will equip you with the skills and credentials to achieve new heights of success.