- This event has passed.
Five years of SMCSF: "Stop Faking It!"
November 12, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST
When we launched Social Media Club South Florida in the fall of 2008, we had the objective of creating a space for like-minded people to connect; somehow, the club grew into much more than that.
Five years is just a start. Whether you’ve been a member for years or just heard about us today, you’re at the beginning of a great journey.
Join us on November 12th at The LAB Miami for our celebratory meetup: “Stop Faking It!”
We’ll be discussing a bunch of do’s and don’ts in social media when it comes to authenticity. What about real followers instead of fake ones? What about working with brands authentically or creating an authentic personal brand? How about engagement and grassroots movement? This and much more. We welcome the audience to also ask questions.
We will host a panel discussion with local notables, featuring:
– Craig Agranoff @lapp, Co-founder, Gripd.com
– Gary Bahadur, CEO, KRAA Security
– Maria de los Angeles @vicequeenmaria, Freelance Multimedia Storyteller
– Janie Sederberg @janiec, Executive Vice President, Brand Experience at ONE Sotheby’s International Realty
– Grant Stern @grantstern, Owner, Morningside Mortgage Corporation
Food & beverage will be served.
This is a free event for participants, thanks to our sponsors:
Lift Social Media & Communication
Life is Art
Sponsorships are available at a flat rate of $150. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsorship details.
And thanks for being a part of our club!