- This event has passed.
From Garage to Global: The Right Way to Expand Internationally
November 7, 2013 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm UTC-5
The Florida Venture Forum and Nair & Co. are hosting a panel discussion with international experts to discuss the most effective positioning of your company before international expansion.
How to establish a secure foothold in countries such as China, India, Latin America and in other locations where economies are growing but volatile; the countries that are the easiest and hardest to expand into and why.
– Steps companies should take to ensure they are truly prepared to expand
– What to keep in mind when hiring employees in foreign countries
– Little-known legal issues that can sidetrack expanding companies
– How to handle accounting and other financial issues
– Big surprises and even bigger mistakes
– The roles VCs and board members can and should play
– And much more…Including your questions
* This Event Qualifies for 2.0 Accounting & Auditing and Technical Business CPE credits (Accounting, Taxation, General Business and Management Services Categories) by the State of Florida.