To become a great Facebook Marketer, you have to truly master the nuances of the platform, and leverage industry vetted best practices. In this hands on Bootcamp, you’ll discover how to go beyond just boosting posts by leveraging Custom Audiences and advanced Bidding Strategies. You’ll also learn how to properly measure and optimize your campaigns using both the Facebook pixel and other measurement platforms. In addition, you’ll learn how to achieve your business objectives by integrating Facebook with other Marketing channels including Email and Google AdWords.General Assembly’s classes, workshops & events are for recreational purposes and are not regulated by the bureau of proprietary school supervision. If this class is recorded, students will be sent the recording link within 7 days after class completion by email. Students are encouraged to download and save any shared materials (worksheets, deck if applicable) during class for later reference as they are not be shared by email.
- Execute measurable and impactful Facebook campaigns which drive ROI and business awareness.
- Create engaging ads by discovering best practices for creative and copy.
- How to bidding works, and learn strategies for getting the most out of your budget.
- Targeting capabilities, including Custom and Lookalike Audiences.
- Properly track your Sales Funnel, and leverage Retargeting campaigns to increase conversions.
- Integrate Facebook with other Marketing strategies to create a Multi-channel Marketing solution.
- Best practices for reporting, and areas of optimization.
**Use the code Bootcamp50_MIA for 50% off**