Must register through the event page to reserve your seat: https://brainstation.io/online/intro-day/ux-design
BrainStation’s Intro Day is an immersive, one-day learning experience, designed to give aspiring UX Designers of all levels a chance to explore bootcamp learning and find out more about one of the most in-demand jobs in tech. This immersive experience is designed for individuals considering the UX Design bootcamp, and is an incredible opportunity to learn from BrainStation Lead Educators, engage with alumni, gain insights from UX Designers, and meet hiring partner organizations.
As a participant, you will:
– Start practicing user experience design fundamentals by completing a project.
– Learn about UX Design career paths and hear the personal stories of successful UX Designers.
– Connect with aspiring Designers who share the same career goals.
– Hear from BrainStation alumni and hiring partners about what it takes to thrive as a UX Designer.
– Adrian Fypher, Educator, User Experience Design at BrainStation
– Julia Osmar, VP, Education Experience at BrainStation
– Peter Benvenuto, Interaction Designer at Mozilla
Intro Day Agenda
10:00 am: Introduction to BrainStation
10:30 am: Why UX Design?
10:35 am: UX Design Session 1
11:45 am: Industry Partner Panel
12:30 pm: Lunch
1:00 pm: UX Design Session 2
2:00 pm: Alumni Panel
3:00 pm: UX Design Session 3
Register today to secure your spot! Fee: $15.00
Read more about BrainStation’s UX Design Bootcamp here: https://brainstation.io/course/online/remote-user-experience-design-bootcamp