Intro Day: UX Design
August 7, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT$25.00
Sat August 7, 2021 10:00am to 4:00pm EDT
BrainStation Miami Campus at 2650 NW 5 Ave, Miami FL
BrainStation’s Intro Day is an immersive, one-day learning experience, designed to give aspiring UX Designers of all levels a chance to explore bootcamp learning and find out more about one of the most in-demand jobs in tech. This immersive experience is designed for individuals considering the UX Design bootcamp, and is an incredible opportunity to learn from BrainStation Lead Educators, engage with alumni, meet hiring partner organizations, and tour the BrainStation Miami campus.
- Johanna Mikkola, Vice President, General Manager at BrainStation Miami
- Kimberly Tupy, Product Designer at REEF
As a participant, you will:
- Start practicing user experience design fundamentals by completing a project.
- Learn about UX Design career paths and hear the personal stories of successful UX Designers.
- Connect with aspiring Designers who share the same career goals.
- Hear from BrainStation alumni and hiring partners about what it takes to thrive as a UX Designer.
Intro Day Agenda:
9:30 am: Check-in and Breakfast
10:00 am: Introduction to BrainStation
10:30 am: Why UX Design?
10:35 am: UX Design Session 1
11:45 am: Industry Partners Panel
12:30 pm: Lunch and group photo
1:00 pm: UX Design Session 2
2:00 pm: Alumni Panel
3:00 pm UX Design Session 3
Register today to secure your spot!
Read more about BrainStation’s UX Design Bootcamp here: UX Design Bootcamp