- This event has passed.
JIRA Agile – Project Simulation Workshop using JIRA & Confluence
June 4, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm UTC-5
How do you setup your Agile projects using JIRA? Did you know you can also use Confluence to help you with your Agile projects? Is there a right way and wrong way for setting your projects up? Whats the best way for my own needs?
Join Álvaro D’Alessandro and Sergio Silva as they take the South Florida AUG on a best practices journeyfor setting up Agile projects using JIRA and Confluence. The practical simulation will cover areas including:
– Confluence : Content and Communication
– Using Confluence Blueprints
– Connecting Confluence with JIRA
– Starting a project in JIRA
– Diving from Epics to issues with Confluence & JIRA
– Project Planning & Release Planning in JIRA
– Assigning Tasks and Logging Work in JIRA
– Getting visual: SCRUM, Kanban and Dashboards in JIRA
– Tracking issues
– Creating Reports and Using Searches in JIRA
– Behind the scenes: adapting JIRA to your team/organization
PRE-REQUISITE: You should have a working knowledge of Agile and be able to understand the Scrum process including artifacts, roles and ceremonies. You should also be familair with using JIRA & Conflunece. While beginners are always welcome, we will not spend time explaining how Agile works or how to navigate in JIRA and Confluence.
Special thanks to Chelsea Willis for all her help in making this workshop happen and to TEKsystems for offering their facilities and providing snacks and refreshments.
We are all so excited to provide you with this unique workshop and promise you a day full of fun and learning! On behalf of Alvaro, Sergio, Chelsea and myself we can’t wait to see you all on the 4th!!
South Florida AUG Leader