Kick-Start Your Career in Digital Marketing
April 13, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDTFree
Digital marketing skills like social media marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and others enable brands of all sizes to accurately understand user behaviour, target specific customer segments, and measure the return on marketing spend through data-driven platforms – all of which are in increasing demand.
Are you curious about how to equip yourself with these skills and how they can help your career (or company)? Join BrainStation for a free overview of digital marketing, led by Bradley Martin, Brand Solutions Manager, Global Marketing at Facebook.
In this session, we will:
- Break down the discipline into simple themes
- Explain the most popular and emerging roles in digital marketing
- Define search engine marketing (SEM) and social media marketing
- Share examples of how digital marketing has played an essential role in the success of well-known brands
- Help you map out the best next steps on your journey toward a career in digital marketing
Register here today to secure your spot!
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation, with corporate training, award-winning bootcamps, certificate courses, industry-leading events, and more, both online and at state-of-the-art campuses in cities such as New York, Miami, London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
Founded in 2012, BrainStation works with over 450 industry leaders from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge digital education that has empowered more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world.
To gain hands on experience in Social Media Marketing and Search Engine Marketing, BrainStation offers part-time certificate courses which you can read more about here: