Although websites may appear simple in nature, they are made up of a variety of components, and require a diverse skill set to build effectively. A Developer should have a strong grasp of front-end (the client-facing, or interactive aspect of the website) and back-end development concepts (the database and supporting architecture behind the website).
If you’re not sure how to go about building a career in web development, join BrainStation for a free overview of the field, led by Rosana Liang, Senior Frontend Software Engineer at Birchbox.
In this session, we will:
- Break down the discipline into simple themes
- Explain the most popular and emerging roles in web development
- Explore the technical skills and knowledge required to become a Web Developer
- Share examples of how web development has played a role in the success of well-known companies
- Help you map out next steps on your journey toward a career in web development
Register here to secure your spot!
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training and workforce transformation, with corporate training, award-winning bootcamps, certificate courses, industry-leading events, and more, both online and at state-of-the-art campuses in cities such as New York, Miami, London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
Founded in 2012, BrainStation works with over 450 industry leaders from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge digital education that has empowered more than 100,000 professionals and some of the largest corporations in the world.
To gain hands on experience in web development, BrainStation offers a part-time Web Development certificate course which you can read more about here: Web Development certificate course