Learn how to launch a business in 5 simple steps with Design Thinking
April 15, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
Are you seeking to launch a new business or to become part of a product development team? If so, Design Thinking is for you.
Design Thinking, also known as human-centered design, is a way to solve problems through creativity. To think like a true problem-solver requires dreaming up wild ideas, taking time to tinker and test, and being willing to fail early and often as you learn from the process. The designer’s mindset embraces empathy, optimism, iteration, creativity, and ambiguity. And most critically, design thinking keeps people at the center of every process.
A human-centered designer knows that as long as you stay focused on the people you’re designing for—and listen to them directly—you can arrive at optimal solutions that meet their needs.
After this webinar you will be able to:
- Apply empathy to better understand your customers’ needs and pain points
- Follow a simple framework to innovate and solve problems
- Understand the importance of data to make better business decisions
- April 15, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- #Startups, accelerator, CEO, ecosystems, entrepreneurs, growth, social impact
- The Idea Center at Miami Dade College