- This event has passed.
Let's Meet UX Design: Introduction to User Experience Design
November 21, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Do you like apples? How about these apples:
- UI Designers at Bing generated $80 million in revenue by changing the color of their links (source)
- Design driven companies outperformed the S&P 500 by 228% (source)
- You can become a UX/UI Designer in just 3 months (source)
Those are some pretty impressive stats. If they sparked your interest, you should be attending this event.
On October 10th, Ironhack will host a free workshop on User Experience Design. Join us and learn what UX design is AND get a taste for what the work is like.
Here’s what we will be doing:
6:00pm: Early-Bird Special (get here on time and meet some of our current UX-UI students)
6:30pm: Introduction to User Experience Design
7:00pm: Time for YOU to Design a Prootype
- Complete User Reseach
- Sketch a Mobile App Solution
- Design a low-fidelity prototype
7:45pm: Cocktail Hour
Still wondering if this event is for you? It is if you have ever asked any of these questions:
- I wonder if I’d make a good UX/UI designer…
- Are there career opportunities as a UX/UI designer?
- What does UX/UI even mean?
- Is there anything cool going on in Miami on October 10th?
Don’t forget to RSVP 😉
Questions? E-mail Danny Alvarez (Ironhack Growth Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org