- This event has passed.
MasterClass: How to Spot a Good Idea
October 1, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDT
If you have a big idea, you must be asking yourself:
- Is this a good idea?
- Will people like this idea?
- Should I pursue it?
- Can I get funding for this idea?
- How do I know I’m doing the right thing?
Good ideas aren’t born; they’re made.
A good idea solves a problem and the world needs more problem-solvers.
Join us for this free 90-minute edition of DUO Studio’s MasterClass on Problem-Solving, where you’ll learn a proven approach to making ideas stronger by solving problems better.
Learn a new way to think.
In this engaging MasterClass, you’ll learn:
- How to define a problem and frame a hypothesis with design thinking.
- How successful companies failed and disruptive startups break through problem-framing challenges.
- How to validate your assumptions with a practical framework to make ideas stronger.
- How companies nurture ideas to become successful.
Calling all future thinkers.
This interactive and engaging MasterClass session is for product teams, startup teams, leaders, investors, and idea approvers in any industry such as tech, government, non-profit, social impact, education, enterprise, sports and entertainment, marketing, and strategy.
As a bonus, attendees will receive an ebook “A Little Guide To Design Thinking: A Better Way to Innovate” and the webinar recording.
About the host
Tam Lisa Danier is a Design Thinking Innovation Strategist and Creative Coach at DUO Studio. Her concentration is in Machine Learning. She blogs about innovation and develops practical design thinking frameworks for innovation. She’s worked with brands such as Apple, Delta, Best Buy, T-Mobile, Samsung, and Google.
DUO Studio is a design thinking innovation strategy and advisory boutique. We’re helping future thinkers reimagine what’s possible.