- This event has passed.
MANO & 01 PRESENT:WYNWOOD MAKER CAMP
June 13, 2016 @ 9:00 am - August 19, 2016 @ 5:00 pm UTC-5
TWO WEEK CAMP SESSIONS RUNNING FROM JUNE 13TH – AUGUST 19TH, 2016
Wearables * 2D & 3D Design * Virtual Reality * Electronics * Programming * Sustainability * Computational Thinking * Computational Fashion * and more!
Summer is upon us once again and we have cooked up an entertaining summer of fun and learning. Does your child have an interest in technology, music, or art? Our camp is designed to explore their vast interests while learning how to manage students’ learning experiences. The curriculum is centered around exploring new technologies such as: programming, electronics, wearable technology, virtual reality, 3D design, collaboration, communication, and entrepreneurship. During the camp the kids will be making something they can be proud to show to other people.
Session 1: June 13th – June 24th, 2016
Session 2: June 27th – July 8th, 2016
Session 3: July 11th – July 22nd, 2016
Session 4: July 25th – August 5th, 2016
Session 5: August 8th – August 19th, 2016
- Date: June 13th – August 19th, 2016, in two-week sessions
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- Location: 219 NW 20th ST, Suite #104, Miami, Florida 33127
- Price: $450 per session, $25 deposit required for space
- Lunch: Optional | $50/week stipend
- Laptop: Highly Recommended
- Supplies: Outside of laptop, all other supplies are provided
- Capacity: 25 students per session