Looking to add a creative spark to your work or team? Join the Sustainability Jam, a fun global event where participants learn and practice design thinking applied to issues of sustainability.
Jams are about meeting cool people in your community, practicing design thinking and creative problem-solving methods, and most importantly, having fun!
You will learn design-based tools and business skills you can apply to your business or any project. These tools are used by Apple, IBM, Airbnb, and other top-notch companies to drive innovation, delight customers, and reduce risk and project costs. In addition to being a fun event, it is excellent professional development.
You don’t need to be ‘creative’ or have experience with design to Jam. In fact we encourage people without these things to join us. You’ll be supported throughout the weekend by your hosts and mentors.
Here’s what you’ll get out of the Jam:
- You will learn more about design thinking, a design-based approach to problem-solving, and about sustainability.
- You will pick up a load of new ideas and business skills.
- You will meet a lot of cool people at all levels of experience.
- Your work and ideas will be reviewed by your peers, and presented to the world.
- You will design something that you may want to turn into a real business.
- You might get rich and famous. Probably not…
- But you will certainly have a blast!
Get your ticket today! Space is limited.
Check out the event agenda and more information: