This workshop is for business owners who are new to QuickBooks Online (QBO). In this workshop, you will learn how to navigate the basic features of the product and how to perform sales and expense tasks, as well as gain an awareness of reporting.
- Learn how to set up QuickBooks Online
- Chart of accounts
- Creating your items
- Learn how to navigate QuickBooks Online to manage sales and expenses
- Sales transactions (customers, invoices, and products and services)
- Manage expenses (vendors, bills, and expenses)
- Learn how to generate and analyze reports
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
Please plan on bringing a charged laptop to the workshop so that you can navigate the software.
Instructor: Monica Roca-Quesada
Monica Roca-Quesada is an accounting professional, with over 20 years of experience in business from account management and financial operations to technology planning and implementation. Her breadth of knowledge in various facets of business gives her a unique lens to the various challenges and opportunities of modern growing business in today’s digital era. Monica is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor who specializes in QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, QuickBooks Point of Sale, inventory management, as well as data migration to and from multiple accounting platforms and ERPs.