- This event has passed.
More than an Intro to QuickBooks Online
February 26, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm EST$50
This workshop is for business owners who are new to QuickBooks Online (QBO). In this workshop, you will learn how to navigate the basic features of the product and how to perform sales and expense tasks, as well as gain an awareness of reporting.
- Learn how to set up QuickBooks Online
- Chart of accounts
- Creating your items
- Learn how to navigate QuickBooks Online to manage sales and expenses
- Sales transactions (customers, invoices, and products and services)
- Manage expenses (vendors, bills, and expenses)
- Learn how to generate and analyze reports
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
Please plan on bringing a charged laptop to the workshop so that you can navigate the software.
Instructor: Monica Roca-Quesada