- This event has passed.
Moving from a Colleague to a Manager
August 18, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT$129
Topic : Moving from a Colleague to a Manager
Credits : This Lecture contains 1 Credit
Offer : (10% Off) On New Signup
This topic goes over the key points and challenges of moving from a colleague into management. It covers the different responsibilities of management, the different stakeholders, and the changes that need to be made to address those different responsibilities and challenges.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Changes needed for all new managers, i.e. new expectations, new and different stakeholders, new and different skills.
- Letting go of certain old responsibilities and changing certain relationships.
- Why change is important and how it can positively impact perceptions among followers and colleagues regarding consistency.
- What is consistency and why is it important for managers and leaders?
- Best practices for driving these changes.
Speaker Profile :
Michael Cox is a keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills. Michael Cox is a Learning and Development Specialist with extensive experience delivering, developing and facilitating seminars focused on sales, the sales process, sales management, and negotiations. For the last ten years, Michael has focused on his business training company. Before that he spent 29 years with Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, most of which was in management, where he was highly successful.
Contact Info :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1 302-830-3132