- This event has passed.
Panel Discussion: Revamp Your Online Video Strategy
May 26, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm UTC-5
With the increase in broadband and wireless speed and the mass adoption of smartphones – the latest data suggests you should invest in video marketing if you want to reach your target audience. Over half of global marketers surveyed rate video best for delivering the greatest ROI (eMarketer). Videos will be responsible for nearly three-quarters of all internet traffic by the end of the year (Syndacast).
At our next session on May 26th, learn how to step up your game with best practices and actionable tips on how to create a winning online video strategy for business impact.
What You Will Learn
– The key ingredients for developing your story into compelling videos to meet your business objectives;
– The types of videos to develop for each stage of the buyer’s journey;
– Which tools to use at each stage of video production;
– How to add impact to business videos through storytelling, emotion, b-roll, and calls to action;
– How to develop an online distribution strategy for your videos;
– The key performance indicators to measure.
Meet our panelists:
Bonomotion Video Agency
Bond St Consulting