- This event has passed.
Personal Branding For Entrepreneurs & Consultants
February 25, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm ESTFree
About This Workshop
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it”.
Most of us have heard this quote from Simon Sinek, but as a busy entrepreneur it can be challenging to consistently demonstrate your “Why” through the content you create and how you present yourself online. Defining your Personal Brand is the key to attracting the right prospects and business partners. As the Business Development Expert-in-Residence at Entrepreneur magazine I’ve been able to interview some of the most successful consultants and entrepreneurs around. I’ll teach you what I’ve learned from them, and from my own experience as a Business Development Consultant.
It’s time to get out of your own way and start leveraging your Personal Brand to land more clients, customers and media opportunities; simply by being yourself.
During this class you’ll learn how to effectively express yourself through the topics you speak about and clearly track the impact it has on your business. You’ll also discover why you should stop chasing likes, and how you can start providing real value for your audience with an authentic and impactful approach. They’ll thank you with leads and revenue as opposed to likes and emojis.
- Develop your Personal Branding statement, allowing you to confidently present yourself in any situation
- Understand the key elements that must be included on your website and social profiles
- Discover what social channels really matter to your brand/business, and what to post
- Learn how to land media opportunities, and how to amplify the impact through lead generation
- Understand how to track the revenue impact of your Personal Brand