- This event has passed.
Personal & Profitable: Your Company, Mobility and the Customer
August 20, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm UTC-5
Are you providing optimal user experience for your customers on their favorite mobile device? Mobile device technology plays an integral role in all of our lives – at work, at play and at home. And it is a key part of the profitability picture for businesses.
Hear from C-level leaders about important trends today, including personalization, beacons, mobile payments, and the future of the mobile industry. This is a discussion you don’t want to miss!
MODERATOR: Alex Barenboim, VP Enterprise & Mobility, AAJ Technologies
- Arnold Bramnick, Chief Technology Officer, Norwegian Cruise Line
- Gary Guenard, Sales Director, IBM Customer Engagement Solutions Digital Analytics and Tealeaf
- Maurice Jenkins, Vice President of IT, Miami International Airport
- Lorenzo Vallone, SVP & CTO, Mirum
Fees to Attend:
- Non-Member Online Registration: $50.00 per person
- Non-Member Day-of-event Registration: $60.00 per person
- SFTA Members: $25.00 per person
- Student Members: $10.00 (must use .edu email address when registering)