- This event has passed.
Pitch Madness Miami – Founders Pitch Competition
November 21, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST
Pitch Madness is the one of a kind pitch competition that brings founders to battle it out in a head to head competition fused with the elements of political debate. This extracts some of the most important skill sets that founders have to offer while entertaining the audience in a fun and engaging way. There will be 3 rounds of a debates followed by a final round consisting of 3 founders battling it out for 1st place. There will be 10+ judges, all with backgrounds ranging from Angel Investing to Venture Capital and with experience growing and scaling early-stage companies. This is a unique opportunity to gain exposure for your company and meet with individuals that can help take you to the next level.
We are looking primarily for companies from the following industries: FinTech, PropTech, Logistics, Healthcare, and Blockchain. Founders apply here!
Our judges for this evening include:
- Connor Masterson – Mission Ctrl
- Christian Seale – Startupbootcamp Miami
- Waylon Chin – First Serve Partners
- Joe Russo – Palm Beach Tech
- Felice Gorordo – Emerge Americas
- Liza Benkovitch – KiwiTech
- Julia Lucidi – CIC Miami
Prizes for the evening include:
First Place Prize Bundle:
- Automatic entry into the Main Draw of Pitch Madness @Synapse Summit 2020
- Fast-tracked into the eMerge Americas Startup Showcase
- Entry to PitchLyst
- Fast track to the present at full member meeting for New World Angels
- 1 Month of Complimentary Coworking ($325 value) at CIC Miami
- Invitation to Pitch at an upcoming Miami Investor Demo Day powered by KiwiTech
Second and Third Place Prizes:
- 2 partial sponsored co-working seats (-$200 credit per seat) at CIC Miami
The pitch competition will start at 6:30PM promptly in the Everglades Room. Please arrive early to have a beverage and network! Parking is in the back of the building.