2020 has transformed retail, forcing brands to reconsider and re-invest in the way they market and sell their products among increased online competition.
Top brands like Ikea and Nike now offer faster shipping and one-click checkout for seamless UX, as well as AR/VR experiences that allow customers to “touch-and-feel” their preferred products. There has also been an increased focus on omni-channel selling, most notably on social media, with a record of $23.3 billion in social commerce sales expected by the end of 2020.
So what lessons have retailers learned over the past year? Which trends and channels have been most successful and how are they preparing for the future?
Join BrainStation for an exciting discussion with digital marketing and product leaders from Shopify, Chipotle and General Mills on how they’ve adapted their in-person and online shopping experiences for customers and the retail trends they’re most excited about.
Topics of discussion include:
- How retailers are preparing for the future
- E-commerce trends and lessons from the past year
- How brands are using data to inform UX and UI design
- How customer expectations have evolved in a digital-first world
- What makes a world-class retail experience in 2021
- How brands are balancing brand and growth marketing
Register here to secure your spot!
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training, empowering individuals and organizations to achieve digital success through bootcamps, courses, workshops and events.