- This event has passed.
Rolling Forecasts The New Way to Plan & Budget
August 20, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EDT$129
Topic : Rolling Forecasts The New Way to Plan & Budget
Offer : (10% Off) On New Signup
The current technology driven turbulent business environment present many challenges to business manager. One primary challenge is the ability to predict and plan for the future which is unexpectedly unpredictable. Changes are constant. Companies struggle to find ways to find manage resources and find ways to thrive and survive in this turbulent business environment.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Using key business drivers and cast to influence and impact the future
- Why rolling forecasts are critical in today’s turbulent environment
- Definition of key business drivers as the basis for rolling forecasts
- The relevance of cash as key business driver
- The core components of rolling forecasts
- The use of technology
Speaker Profile :
Carl Young is an Author, Speaker, Trainer, Consultant, and Coach. He holds a MBA and completed graduate studies in Accounting and Taxation. He is a former CFO of a 275M, high growth technology based company. He has over 25 years of senior level business management experience. In addition, he has over 25 years of training experience in finance, accounting and business management.
Contact Info :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1 717-208-8666