- This event has passed.
SEO Workshop for Entrepreneurs and Startups
April 22, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm EDT
Join our SEO workshop to find out what you need to know about maximizing your visibility on Google. Learn the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates to design a winning game plan for your online business – on time and on budget.
Workshop takeaways include:
- Understanding of the key SEO principles and ranking factors
- Recent Google changes and updates that will make or break your online visibility
- How to audit your website and measure your SEO performance
- How to perform keyword research and mapping like a pro
- How to build your credibility online through blogging, self-publishing, personal branding, and posting content on high-authority sites
- How to use meta tags and tech solutions to optimize content on your website
- How to attract high-quality backlinks to your content
- How to monetize your website traffic and make money online
- How to turn your blog into an SEO machine generating incremental traffic and leads
- Which SEO tools, resources, WordPress plugins, and platforms to use make your strategies actionable
Matthew Capala is a self-made entrepreneur, author, speaker and international SEO trainer. A Polish-immigrant who started out on construction sites in Manhattan, he has created opportunities for himself leveraging free Internet tools he wouldn’t have had otherwise. He built his first website in 2006, worked with some of the most iconic brands in the world, lived a digital nomad lifestyle traveling full-time while making six-figure income on the Internet, trained thousands of people around the world, published four books, was appointed Adj. Professor at NYU, built two successful companies, and has spoken on main stages at events in destinations ranging from Swiss Alps to Trindad.
Today, Matthew Capala is running Alphametic, a Miami-based search marketing agency for mid-market to enterprise-level businesses. His clients include L’Oreal, Quest Diagnostics, Novartis, Shopkeep, Hoval, and many more. As the founder of Search Decoder, an SEO training platform, Matthew teaches and inspires entrepreneurs to leverage free online tools to turn their passion into profit and create the life they want. With a mission to make SEO and Internet marketing more accessible, he published the bestselling “SEO Like I’m 5” book and launched “SEO Online Bootcamp for Entrepreneurs” at IWillTeachYouSEO.com His work and ideas have been featured on eMarketer, Chicago Tribune, Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, Mashable, Problogger, The Next Web, and Inc. He has spoken at Internet Summit, Social Media Week, TECHMunch, Search Marketing Day, ePharma, AMA, and Digital Summit.