Kevin Levy is a business, corporate and technology attorney with Gunster. Kevin has represented innovative companies at all stages of growth for almost two decades. Kevin provides strategic counseling for and advises U.S. and foreign-based global corporations, technology enterprises and entrepreneurial ventures on mergers and acquisitions, software licensing and Cloud-based services. Kevin also advises clients on corporate structuring and restructuring, technology transfers, e-commerce transactions, data privacy and security breaches, product marketing and distribution, outsourcing transactions, and service agreements. Kevin is known for his personalized, hands-on approach of working with clients, as well as helping clients maximize their opportunities.
- Business and Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Technology Law
- Data Privacy
- Licensing and Product Distribution
- Negotiated intellectual property and technology licensing transactions in Austria, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Costa Rica, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Panama, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States and Venezuela for clients in various software, hardware and Internet industries.
- Negotiated sale of mobile division of leading audio equipment manufacturer, including unique assignment of trademark rights.
- Structured and negotiated the acquisition of technical assets for 196,000+ websites.
- Structured and negotiated multi-phase sale of equity interests of high end contemporary and architectural lighting distributor.
- Lead U.S. counsel for worldwide leader in the development and distribution of value-added services for mobile devices.
- Represented worldwide leader in the manufacture of CCTV video surveillance systems on procurement, licensing and distribution of software, hardware and IP camera technology.
6:00 Networking and Food
7:00 Fireside Chat