- This event has passed.
The Sunny Side of Energy – A Brighter Outlook for Renewables
February 22, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm EST
A visionary event with exclusive perspectives about clean energy advantages, end user choices, and creative entrepreneurial approaches. Our accomplished speakers will explore:
- Green energy consumer and commercial markets
- The innovative business models of several South Florida companies
- Job growth in the advanced energy space
- Solar Power in Florida after Amendments 1 and 4
- Potential federal policy changes for renewable power
Join us February 22, 2017 for insights could impact your personal, business, and carbon footprint decisions regarding renewable energy.
U.S. Senate Candidate and former Counsel for NextERa Energy/FPL
Managing Editor Solarwakeup.com: Region Head of the Americas, Conergy
Managing Director Stellar Homes Group
Founder and CEO, Chava Wind LLC
Associate Director of Advanced Energy Economy